Ventilation - one of the most important systems for provision of normal living conditions. The correct designing and installing of ventilation at home will create comfortable conditions of life. The prompt air exchange in enclosed premises will provide an adequate ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, thus saving us from moisture and moulds. If ventilation works together with other air-conditioning systems, stable microclimate is maintained in the building.
Ventilation systems include:
- sanitary ventilators and professional purpose ventilators;
- decorative plastic and metal grids;
- professional purpose ventilation grids;
- plastic and metal inspection doors with various dimensions;
- aluminum air ducts;
- plastic round and flat air ducts and their elements.
Hausmeister can offer you:
- Competent and responsible consultation in the selection of ventilation equipment and air processing systems;
- advice on the best options for developing a ventilation system;
- supply of ventilation equipment (air ducts, ventilation openings, automatic ventilation, etc.)