Floor heating systems provide higher efficiency coefficient of the released heat than the alternative radiator, convector and air-conditioning systems. This is due to the fact that heat moves upwards in space and provides us with the necessary comfort and maximum efficiency, while reducing the heating costs.
Floor heating systems offer pleasant heat for your feet and whole body, because they create movement of the warm air upwards and considerably reduce the volume of dust which ensures a more favourable environment to stay in, especially for people suffering from asthma or allergies. Floor heating systems [sic]
In this type of heating systems the heat source is located along the entire area of the floor (heating cables, electric heating coils or the so-called piping grid) and this ensures a precise temperature control by electronic thermostats. Thus, the average temperature in the room or area can be reduced by 1-2°C as compared to the traditional heating with radiators, which does not at all diminish the level of heating comfort.
- lower energy consumption and more evenly spread heat in the room;
- economic and ecologic, a good long-term investment;
- can be installed in any type of flooring structures;
- floor heating systems have a long operational life cycle;
- buildings with floor heating allow more free space for intriguing interior solutions of modern interior design.
Infrared heating through infrared rays is deemed as the most state-of-the-art, efficient and health-friendly heating technology. This claim is supported by tested results.
The principle of infrared heating follows the example of Nature, the way in which the Sun heats the Earth. Infrared heating systems heat the solid surfaces, objects and people directly; thus being heated, they in turn add warmth to the air temperature. The air in the room remains by about 1°С cooler than the surrounding solid (thicker) surfaces, almost do not form air movements, the difference between the temperatures near the floor and near the ceiling is within the range 1°С-2°С.
Due to the absence of "wind" in the room, the required temperature for a comfort feeling of warmth is by 2°С - 3°С lower than with conventional heating.
- air remains almost still - no whirling of dust and microbes;
- walls are always a little warmer than the air and no condensation moulds are formed;
- air does not become dry; its indirect heating allows for maintaining the needed level of oxygen and moisture in the room. The microclimate is healthy and conforming to the laws of nature;
- the temperature differences in the room, typical of classical heating systems, considerably decrease, thus eliminating the effect "cold feet - warm head";
- 45% energy economy - due to the lack of momentum-based operation and the option of zone heating - the radiating devices heat efficiently only where required;
- infrared heating creates better comfort in lower temperatures;
- heating panels are completely noiseless.